Difference between revisions of "3DPrintingCalendar"
(→3D Printing Reservation Calendar)
m (Embed Google calendar with #iDisplay; now works with https)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 15:57, 14 December 2017
If you are in the 3D Printing Group for ATX Hackerspace, you will be able to edit this calendar:
- Please be careful, don't delete other people's hard reservations
- Please don't edit THIS PAGE. The google calendar embed code is a little "touchy"
- Use your best judgement in reserving time. Best practice is to use Cura / Slic3r / Simplify3D and add 20% to the estimated time.
- Only ONE hard reservation anywhere on the calendar at any given time. When you've finished printing, you can put a new reservation on the calendar.
- No limitation on 3D printing without a reservation as long as no one else has it reserved
3D Printing Reservation Calendar