This page will help you discover, register and pay (if there is a charge) for classes at ATXHS. You will use a third-party system called EventBrite to actually register for a class and, if there is a fee, pay for it.
CLASS REGISTRATION POLICY
- You must register for a class at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
- You may cancel or reschedule your class by sending an email to Dean@atxhs.org
- If you cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of that class you will receive a full refund.
- If you reschedule at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of that class, your full payment will be credited to that later class.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time of that class, you will not receive a refund (unless you had a medical emergency or family loss).
- If this cancellation was your first, you may reschedule the class for half price.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS
Pick a class on the class calendar, and go to the EventBrite link associated with that class. Purchase a reservation for the class there ("ticket"). Some classes may have availability at the door for purchase, and if they do it will say so in the class description.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CLASS REGISTRATION
All class registration changes such as canceling your registration or moving it to another scheduled time are accomplished by sending an email to Dean@atxhs.org with the the class name, provider name, date, time and your desired change; cancel or reschedule. \
- If you want to cancel, the Dean will remove your registration and refund your tuition, provided your email was received more than 24 hours before the scheduled class time.
- If you want to reschedule then include the new date, time and provider in the message. Your tuition, if any, will be applied to that new registration.
ATXHS CLASS CALENDAR
This is a read-only schedule of the classes currently offered at ATXHS. It updates twice each day. When you are registering for a class, using Setmore.com (above), you will see the very latest information about the dates and times the class is offered.