This page functions as a central information repository for questions on who is allowed to service specific tools at the Hackerspace. Please remember, unless authorized on this list, you may not service, hack, attempt to repair or help on any machinery at the Hackerspace. If you think that you should be authorized to work on a specific tool, contact the Director of Facilities. If you own a tool hosted at the Hackerspace and wish to add a name to this list for your tool, please contact the Director of Facilities.
If you think a tool is not working properly, best procedure is to send an email stating the problem to the atxhs-members list.
All tools and the members authorized to service them will eventually be listed here. This is curently a partial list of tools, but each tool listed shows all members authorized to work on that tool.
The Director of Facilities makes all final determinations on who may service tools owned by the Hackerspace (those with yellow stickers.) Orange-stickered hosted tools are the property of individual members of the Hackerspace. In those cases, the owner of the tool determines who may work on it, or may designate the Director of Facilities to make choices.
Again, send an email to the atxhs-members list if you notice a problem with a machine. Start your thread with the words "Hackbat Alert".
- ULS XL-12000 "Big Red" Laser Cutter is serviced by Danny Miller.
- Blue Laser Cutter is serviced by Danny Miller and Martin Bogomolni. Colin "Cactus Bath" is authorized to clean the plenum.
- MakerBot Replicator (dual extrusion 3D printer) is serviced by Martin Bogomolni.
- Taig Mini-Mill is serviced by Marshall Vaughan.
- Bill Tyler's Mosaic 3D Printer is serviced by Bill Tyler and Rob Ristroph.
- Bill Tyler's Ultimaker 3D Printer is serviced by Bill Tyler and Rob Ristroph.
- Milwaukee Heavy Duty Sawzall is serviced by Danny Miller.
- SawStop Industrial Cabinet Saw is serviced by Danny Miller.
- Rikon 14-inch Deluxe Bandsaw is serviced by Danny Miller.
- Craftsman Scroll Saw is serviced by Danny Miller.
- MillerTech 5'x8' CNC Mill is serviced by Danny Miller.
- Central Machinery 4x6-inch Metal-Cutting Bandsaw is serviced by Chris Robison.
- Ryobi BS904 9-inch Bandsaw is serviced by Andy Darling.
- Grizzly G8689 Manual Mini-Mill is serviced by Andy Darling.
- Grizzly G8688 7"x12" Mini Metal Lathe is serviced by Andy Darling.
- The Cricut Expression is serviced by David Mitchell and Angie Bonser-Lain.
- Syil X3 CNC Milling Machine is serviced by Mert Eastman. Double warning, do not hack or try to use. Missing collet could damage tool.
- Inventables' ShapeOko 2 Desktop Mill is serviced by Martin Bogomolni and Riley Cassel.
- The Book Scanner is serviced by Vitorio Miliano and Rob Ristroph.
- White Rotary Sewing Machine (cabinet model) authorization to service designation through the Director of Facilities
- Singer Ultralock 14U64A (serger, aka overlock machine) authorization to service designation through the Director of Facilities
- TIG Welder is serviced by Chris Robison.
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 51 Plasma Cutter is serviced by Chris Robison.
- Tektronix Color Four Channel Digitalizing Oscilloscope is serviced by Alex Velez.
- Hewlett Packard 3588A Spectrum Analyzer is serviced by Alex Velez.
- Hewlett Packard 8116A Pulse/Function Generator is serviced by Alex Velez.
- Class II A/B3 Biological Safety Cabinet is serviced by Danny Miller.