- The suggested donation for beer is $2.
- Feel free to take a soft drink. They cost us a quarter, but if you feel like putting something in the donation box it's appreciated.
- The donation box is counted by the treasurer every Tuesday.
- Money in the jar can be used to make change. Please be kind . . . leave some change for other people.
- When the drinks run is made, we tend to buy:
- Four to six fridge packs of soft drinks (Sprite, Coke, Coke Zero, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, maybe something 'weird')
- Two cases of beer, generally something like Lone Star, but sometimes something fancier
- You can buy drinks to add to the fridge! Use the following procedure:
- Check that there is enough in the jar to cover a drinks run. Sodas cost about $4-5 per case of 12.
- Don't take the money from the jar first. Spend, then get reimbursed.
- If there is beer in the fridge, don't buy more. We go through beer pretty slowly.
- Print your name on the receipt clearly, and add it to the jar. It's how we balance the account.
- Don't use the jar drinks fund for any other purpose! It's to buy drinks.