MIT is doing 6.002x "Circuits & Electronics" online starting March 5th, 2012. Let's get a study group together.
tentative / proposed / in flux / declare your availability and/or desire
- First meeting: Monday Feb 27th 7PM. (1 week before class starts).
- This will be a quick meet-n-greet, and a chance to set expectations for the class, work out each other's schedules, have a beer, etc.
- We should collect online resources that will help us learn and practice
- Second meeting (tentative): Monday March 5th 7PM -- first day of class.
- We'll watch the lecture, try and work through one or two problems, set a date for next meetup. Expected time needed is 2 hours, but I'm clueless on that.
The course textbook is Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits by Agarwal and Lang, Elsevier, 2005. The course website provides the required chapter excerpts, so probably no need to spend $100 on this book.
- Brush up on Derivatives. Work up through the differential equations bit.