|ATX HackerSpace Pages relating to|
|Mailing Lists, eMail to individuals|
|Live events, Calendar|
|Twitter, Facebook, Google group|
|Members' Blogs & Websites|
|Press and Other Media Coverage|
|Edit this template|
Here at ATX HackerSpace, we're big on communication - between members, with other hackerspaces - and with the wider community in Austin and beyond.
- Mailing Lists - We maintain mailing lists for announcements, for our members to communicate, and an open mailing list that anyone can join.
- IRC - There is an IRC chat server channel dedicated to us.
- Wiki - We maintain an active (and growing) Wiki for all group and member activities.
- Events - We have regular live events, there is something going on at the space on most days of the week.
- Members' Blogs and Websites - Many of our members have their own blogs, Wiki's and other kinds of web presence.
- Membership List - Many members have additional information on their Wiki user page.
- Twitter - We send out tweets to let you know what's current
- IT - If you have an IT related issue at ATXHS ( Google Admin, wiki, network, website, etc.. ) you can email any of the following aliases to reach us for help. If you would like to become part of the ATXHS network/IT group, email the list.
- Woodshop If you have an issue related to the woodshop, this alias will contact the right folks. If you are part of the woodshop committee or wish to be on the woodshop email alias for people to email when there are woodshop-related issues, please email the list and we'll add you.
The navigation box over on the right of this page lists all of the communications channels that we maintain. Additionally, you can email our officials and some of our individual members who have chosen to post their details here.
Board of Directors