Agenda Items/OA Amendments 6 18 2014
- There is 1 proposed OA Amendment. Here is the relevant information.
- First, the intent of the proposed change is given as the "Purpose" and includes the targeted section of the OA with the page number for reference.
- This is then followed by the wording that is currently in the OA.
- Anything written in red is to be stricken from the OA.
- Next is the proposed new wording.
- Anything written in green is to be added to the OA.
- A link to the current OA is found here
- A link to the original proposal thread is here
1. BI-WEEKLY MEETING OA AMENDMENT
- PURPOSE Section 4.7.e (pg 7) of the OA currently specifically sets the day for the routine bi-weekly member meetings as the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month. The membership has already decided to move the meetings to the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. Ideally, the OA shouldn't set out a schedule like this. The OA should mandate that regular meetings occur bi-weekly and that the exact timing should just be a policy. This allows the membership to more easily set a schedule that works for the membership as a whole, but still maintains the firm requirements for regularly scheduled and announced meetings.
- CURRENT WORDING The Class B Members shall meet on a bi-weekly basis at the principal place of business of the Company, until such time as the Directors determine that such meetings shall be held in another location. The bi-weekly meetings shall occur on the first (1st) and third (3rd) Tuesdays of each month. A Class B Member may propose business to be brought before the meeting by delivery of notice to the Secretary of the Company in the manner described in Section 4.7(b), or by motion duly made and seconded at the meeting. The matters that may be brought before the Class B Members at such meetings may regard any matter other than matters pertaining to the expenditure of Company funds, which matters must be brought at annual, special or emergency meetings.
- NEW WORDING ...The bi-weekly meetings shall occur as set by a meeting policy decided by the Members. A Class B Member may propose...