The Grizzly Mini Metal Lathe is a lathe with variable speed (forward and reverse in all directions), 16 TPI Reversible Leadscrew, chip tray and backsplash guard, threading dial indicator and both standard and metric graduation.
Requires Approval to Become Qualified for Operation
Contact Danny Miller, Joe Ngo, Robert Ristroph to get a walk through on the operation and safety for those tools. The owner, Andrew Darling is no longer in the hackerspace, but is continuing to allow us access to his tools. Jason Stewart has been maintaining it.
- Swing over bed: 7″
- Distance between centers: 12″
- Bore Size of Included Chuck: 16mm
- Spindle bore: 20mm
- Spindle nose taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock travel: 2-1/2″
- Cross-slide travel: 2-3/4″
- Maximum tool bit size: 5/16″
- Speed range: Low Range: 0-1100 RPM, High Range: 0-2500 RPM
- Range of threads: 12-52 TPI
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V
- Number of thread pitches: 18 inch & 10 metric
- Net weight: 74 lbs.