Weekly Membership Meeting - Tue, 5/21, 7:30 - 8:00 pm
Attendance: 14 patrons
Location: 9701 Dessau Rd #304, Austin TX 78754
- Progress of the build out ( Tim or Chris )
HPI walkthrough earlier this week pending results
- Summary of May budget ( Martin )
Pending Martin’s info
- There are no current deferred items
- Martin would like to host a "Shop in a Box" from Square - it consists of an iPad stand, electronic cash drawer, and receipt printer. [ATXHS-Members Forum Post] [Hosting Agreement]
Question - Is the value of the item amortized over the hosting agreement?
Initial thought is no (Marshall V.) but need to followup.
Approved to go out for a membership vote
- Evelyn would like to propose painting the space. White walls, then murals/artistic expression. [ATXHS-Members Forum Post]
The last space the mural became permanent and that space became unusable. How would we handle this?
To be sent out as a poll for interest from members and further discussion of the details and feasibility.
Items to consider: safety, primer layer to be painted in prep?
canvas paintings or directly on the wall?
- Marshall would like to host the [Nibblie Project] in a 4' x 4' reserved area per [this hosting agreement]
Question: is this not like hosting the laser, where the space could take care of damage/materials?
Answer: generally there is greater personal responsibility for the operator. Prefer costs on people who (mis)use it Moved to a vote